- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
Search found 2 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.