- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
This research assessed the utilization of a “smart” pillbox, a prefilled electronic medication tray that sends electronic alerts and reports to patients, caregivers, and primary care providers for patients discharged from the hospital, finding an increased medication adherence among patients on five or more chronic medications.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This study evaluated the impact of providing information through an electronic medical record-based transitional care intervention on the care of older adults discharged from the hospital.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.