- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Utah filter Utah
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This project supports the Stanford Medicine X conference at the School of Medicine in September of 2012, 2013, and 2014 in Stanford, CA.
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.