- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Utah filter Utah
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.