- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.
This project determined patient needs and preferences for healthcare reminders and notifications, developed and tested a prototype, and found that user-centered designs have the ability to provide more effective and patient-centered care.