- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
This study showed that there is a range of how people communicate with their social network, how this information is communicated, the types of health information communicated, and the rationales for the communication.
This project created individualized, culturally and linguistically inclusive education materials for older adults from diverse backgrounds tailored to electronic medication information.