- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Kopal, Helene filter Kopal, Helene
- Remove Singh, Gurdev filter Singh, Gurdev
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Uninsured filter Uninsured
Search found 2 items
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.