- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.