- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Public Health Reporting System filter Public Health Reporting System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research will examine the evidence around the value of order sets, while uncovering clinician perceptions that hinder their efficient use.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.