- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Purdue University filter Purdue University
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.