- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Tobacco Use filter Tobacco Use
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.