- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 4 items
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.