- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 4 items
This research evaluated the usability and usefulness of medication therapy management (MTM) alerts and made recommendations for improving MTM platform design.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.