- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.