- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Bar Coding filter Bar Coding
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.