- Remove Medication Reconciliation filter Medication Reconciliation
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the effects of providing caregivers of older adults proxy access to electronic patient portals and found that information exchange between caregivers and providers increased.
Implemented an electronic health records system in a network of community health centers and developed a data warehouse to monitor, aggregate, and provide data for quality improvement.