- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 3 items
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This research linked a web viewer for 3D models of patient homes to an electronic health record so that the models could be viewable and annotated from within a patient’s record for better discharge planning.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.