- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 1 item
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.