- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
This project tested a mobile health application’s impact on reducing readmissions among patients with cirrhosis within 30 days of hospital discharge, and found it to be usable and feasible.