- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project evaluated the use of an asthma portal by focusing on provider implementation and health outcomes for children, low-income families, and children with special health care needs.