- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project identified patients’ needs, preferences, and responses when receiving abnormal test result notifications through an electronic patient portal, and developed a usable prototype to improving test result communication.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.