- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.