- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove California filter California
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
Search found 1 item
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.