- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.