- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. filter Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
This project developed a conceptual framework and communications infrastructure for the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model.