- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.