- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Natural Language Processing System filter Natural Language Processing System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.