- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Stablein, Timothy filter Stablein, Timothy
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This study explored perceptions and privacy practices related to electronic health record use among pediatric care providers and their patients.