- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Breast Cancer filter Breast Cancer
- Remove Colorectal Cancer filter Colorectal Cancer
- Remove Northwestern University filter Northwestern University
- Remove Wayne State University filter Wayne State University
Search found 2 items
This study focuses on the use of eHealth in cancer survivors and will identify determinants of eHealth activity, provide insight into the role of eHealth in survivors’ overall personal health information management, and establish survivor-centered design principles for optimized eHealth tool development.
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.