- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 3 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.