- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This project evaluated the use of an asthma portal by focusing on provider implementation and health outcomes for children, low-income families, and children with special health care needs.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.