- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai filter Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
Search found 4 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.