- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai filter Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.