- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai filter Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project examined the fidelity of the implementation of the Self-Management Automated Real-Time Telephone Support program to better-inform tailoring of health