- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Public Health Informatics filter Public Health Informatics
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.