- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.