- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Data Warehouse filter Data Warehouse
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 6 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project developed a patient-centric tool called the Surgical Risk Preoperative Assessment System to estimate the risk of adverse operative outcomes.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.