- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
Search found 2 items
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.