- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
Search found 5 items
This research applied machine learning to develop a model predicting surgical cancellations among pediatric patients, and found the feasibility in using these algorithms as a cost-effective quality-improvement measure.
This project will enhance an existing Web-based portal, myADHDportal.com, to integrate behavioral tools alongside existing medication management tools for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.