- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Rhode Island filter Rhode Island
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
Search found 4 items
This project will apply machine learning against a large data set to develop a model to both understand and predict surgical cancellations on individual pediatric patients at two pediatric surgical sites.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This study compared the use of home blood pressure monitoring to an eHealth blood pressure system of care that integrated the former into a provider’s electronic medical record via a Web portal.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.