- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
The Utah Health Information Network is an AHRQ sponsored State and Regional Demonstration Project whose goal was to implement statewide information and communication technologies to facilitate the exchange of clinical data among its members.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.