- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the use of an in-room interactive monitor to improve patient-centered care and family engagement within a pediatric intensive care unit.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.