- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Standards and Classifications filter Standards and Classifications
Search found 3 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.