- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Internet filter Internet
Search found 3 items
This project will evaluate and compare different tools within electronic health records to assist pediatric primary care clinicians with providing higher quality childhood obesity care to help slow weight gain in children with obesity.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.