- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove McAlearney, Ann Scheck filter McAlearney, Ann Scheck
- Remove Tubb, Matthew Robert filter Tubb, Matthew Robert
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.