- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Tobacco Use filter Tobacco Use
- Remove Hess, Rachel filter Hess, Rachel
- Remove Tubb, Matthew Robert filter Tubb, Matthew Robert
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.