- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Telehealth filter Telehealth
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove University of Rochester filter University of Rochester
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.