- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project will evaluate and compare different tools within electronic health records to assist pediatric primary care clinicians with providing higher quality childhood obesity care to help slow weight gain in children with obesity.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.