- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.