- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Neurologic Disease filter Neurologic Disease
- Remove Children's Hospital Boston filter Children's Hospital Boston
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
Evaluated the completeness and accuracy of information on symptoms, disease conditions, medications, and allergies generated by parents using a patient-centered health technology called ParentLink, compared to information documented by emergency department physicians and nurses; and assessed ParentLink's impact on patient safety and quality.